Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti Africa
In addition to supplying base operations support and construction materials to the US Embassy and US Navy Base Camp Lemonnier, SSG also performs construction and project management services.
Stocked, on demand inventory for Embassy and base construction and maintenance is augmented by SSG’s experienced construction and project management personnel.
SSG was recently awarded the 5 year MACC contract at Camp Lemonnier.
Recent Missions Completed by SSG:
- Currently Constructing Repair Taxiway Echo
- Construct Shade Structure for Composter
- Replace Gen UPS Systems
- Boat Storage Facility and other Maritime Capabilities Improvements
- Kalaf Clinic Water System
- Replace Galley Scullery Equipment
- Replace 11 Light Poles
- Billeting Storage Pre-Engineered Building
- Replacement of AC units in CLU Blocks F and H
- MV Connection of various buildings to permanent shore power
- Relocation of Streetlights to Enduring Freedom Fence line
- Relocation of Generators and ATS Structure
- Installation of Manual Transfer Switch at Dorie Miller Galley